Senin, 11 Juni 2012

So Much For My Happy Ending

Glitter Words

I have a lot of thing to be share with you guys.. which one you prefer? the sad one or the happy one?
fist of all I have reached a lot of achievement in the end of this term year.

One of the hardest effort was finishing the Wall Magazine Competition. Have you ever know the 3 Dimensional of Wall Magazine? I'll tell you.
Wall magazine is kinda of a mass media which can tell you many kind of information, insteed belong to wall magazine is its design. It may in 2 form, they are 2 Dimensional Wall Magazine and 3 Dimensional Wall Magazine. Design of each kind of magazine can be determined by youself based on the topic, or in this case because I was joining a competition the one who had to decide the topic was the commitee. Then my team and I could decide the design by ourselves.


For the first in the first grade of SHS (Senior andHigh School) I had ever join the 3 Dimensional Wall Magazine and I failed. It was a year ago, here I have some pictures whch related to my first experience in making 3 Dimentional Wall Magazine. Here I have a team consist of 3 people, they are Pasoari Widiastuti and Lutfiah Maghfirah.

Its Mine
The 2nd Winner 
The 1st Winner


My 3D Wall Magazine and I
Mine





















Glitter Words




For the first competition it hold by Unesa (Universitas Negeri Surabaya) and I failed.
but failure in the first is a sign to be the winner on the next step. Furthermore I joined other competition in other occasion.

Experience is the best teacher, that sentence is always true, however I got something to be learned from the first competition, the judges always give critism which can build better result for the next, and I agreed. I used to get the next chances to be the winner. My team and I tried to contribute the best effort for the next competition.

Finally as the time passed by, I got my second chance, but this time was little bit different, I did the 2 Dimentional Wall Magazine. and I did it with Pasoari Widiastuti, she is a friendly person who really famous with the name Pao. Pao and I did this magazine supported by school, and I though it was the cheapest Wall Magazine, because Pao and I used the material which recycled before.

Here I have some pictures of my second Wall Magazine, and It was the first 2 Dimentional Magazine as long as I study in Senior High School. Check it out!


My 2D Dimentional Wall Magazine
title : MABOK(Majalah Tembok) PAJAK

Other competitor

from left to right : me, and Pasoari(Pao) were receiving  appreciation. 
This competiton hold by Direktorat Jendral Pajak Provinsi Jawa Timur~Kota Malang. Fortunately we got the first rank. We were the winner for this competition, it was unpredictable, I guessed we gonna be a loser because there were so many competitor which had better idea and design in making 2Dimentional Wall Magazine, when I asked to the judges. one of them said that he really proud to see the unique form of Wall Magazine, he said that we could combine the unused material became the usefull ones.
We realized that more than 75 % of the material were unused matter, go went to anywhere to seaching for them,and some of the materials are our collection. We were so glad to be winner and it aroused our spirit to try the next level of competition, we gonna try, try and try to learn how to the the best.




In the other occasion still run in Wall Magazine we (my team and I) tried to join other competition. It was 3 Dimentional Wall Magazine Competition which hold by UM (Universitas Malang). For this competition I need a new team, because I would make a bigger Wall Magazine than usual, as the regulations from the commitee, we should have a team consist of 3-6 people, then I chosen 4 of my friends to be join wih me. They were Pasoari Widiastuti (Pao), Rofifah Yusadi (Ofi), Maria Arni Stella (Tete), and Zhafira Noor (Zafira). We went to this competition with maximal effort, we went to shop in the biggest Traditional Market in Malang and bought all that we need. We made this masterpiece periodically after school even we went bed too late. Everything we did perfectly in order to get perfect score too.

In the other side, we always got any challages which make us so weak to work on this, then it may continue to the next post. Are you curious guys? wait for me, see you to the next post :)

to be continue...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar