Jumat, 27 Januari 2012

2012




came to bring much of God’s blessing. No more time to rise as much as you can rise the best achievement, If I had told you more and more about wall magazine which related to art and creativity now is the right time to tell my other favorite thing. It still can be related to art but more suitable if we could conclude this creativity in personal wellbeing types. It kind of martial art, one of martial art which I have fall in love with is Karate, it kind of martial art which came from Japan, Karate was popular in Indonesia since I didn’t born. :D

No, I just joke, I started to know and practice Karate since I was studying in Junior High School; it’s about 5 years ago. I didn’t only practicing this martial art but I have tried to falling in love with this, why I could say that I’m falling in love with this is because I missed the moment when practicing this martial art when I haven’t practice for a few days. I like to be part of this Karate Team, more over when I have found a new Karate Team in Senior High School 10 Malang (Sampoerna Academy) they were growing and amending as a family, besides practicing Karate they also sharing about their life in this little family team. So that all the members of my Karate team just like my own brothers and sisters. Not only the team members, even the trainers who elder than me were just like my elder brother and sister.

Me

Wilyan Adia Sari, Athirah Aulia, and I

Till came the time when I have to prove how far I have understand and able to applied all the knowledge from Karate practice. I have to prove this by joining a Karate competition, actually I have tried twice for the latest year. For the first I got the third place for the fighter categories, Junior Class-female athlete (+59 Kilograms). Actually it was belong to hard class, but luckily I was success. For the second chance was held in this coming year I joined a National Karate Competition which organize by Corps Marine in the capital city of East Java-Surabaya Town. Unfortunately it wasn’t my turn to got medals, I was failed.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar