Rabu, 25 Januari 2012

Bali Island


A week busy with the things which must brought by me for my trip to go to Bali. Next week counting down by today I’ll go to Bali. It wasn’t kind of vacation but I got a duty from the school as representative of an event’s committee. We were ran an event titled CSPC (Community Service Program Competition) as the title mentioned above this kind was a competition to give service for the nearest communities of yours, then the participants who could join this competition were Sampoerna Academy School’s only. We had 4 Sampoerna Academy’s School include SMAN 10 Malang (Sampoerna Academy) but because we acted as the committee so we there were 3 schools left. They were Sampoerna Academy Bogor, SMAN Sumatera Selatan (Sampoerna Academy), and SMAN Bali Mandara (Sampoerna Academy).
this event had some rules which coordinate by the committee from Sampoerna Academy Malang. Sampoerna Academy Malang was the most successful school in running the community service then my school should be the school model for other Sampoerna Academy. One of the committee was me.

In this time I had to act as the judges then I got placement to judge in SMAN Bali Mandara (Sampoerna Academy). I went there with my partner Nanang Kurniawan. Both of us went by plane. It was my first flight and I tried to enjoy my whole journey.



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar