Selasa, 19 Juni 2012

continue...


Still talk about my experiences in making wall magazine (mading). Continuously after I have joined in Fresh Competition which holds by Universitas Negeri Malang.  In that time we made bigger mading than before, with other four members of my team we made 1 meter x 1.5 meter in size, it quiet big and we need more time to finish. Then finally we were the winner. We got the first place.

My effort behind the scene :)

My Huge Mading and I 

one of participant's Mading which was using real fish on a small river

Me, Zhavirra and Rofifah tak a pose behind our Mading


In the end of 2011 was the time I was joining other next wall magazine competition, it was M-Teens 3D Wall Magazine competition. It holds by Malang Post-one of public newspaper in Malang City. I have special thing in this chance, my elder sisters who were exactly my senior also would to join my team this competition, they would give the last achievement before they move to the college. This case we would make something different than the previous wall magazine. We took some small lamp such kind of Christmas lamp which usually hung on the Christmas tree. But have some troubles in setting some electronics materials and they wouldn’t work well. Fine, in the end of my work, my team decide to put off the lamp, then my wall magazine finally stood up without any lamp decorate it.
2 day my team and I spent to presented our wall magazine’s philosophy to the visitors, the visitors may gave us coupon if they like my wall magazine, and in the end of that event, the committee would announce the most favorite wall magazine by the sum of coupon which have been collected. Final day we weren’t patient enough to waiting for the announcement, we were so confident to became the winner, then when the person in charge of closing ceremony of that event announce, we got he honorable mention as “The Best Content of 3D Wall Magazine Competition” we were so sad but that was the best decision for us, however we have to accept this appreciation and we may try in other occasion to get better achievement. 

My trophy :)


Me, and Rofifah Yusadi


My team :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar